The racing industry’s first NATIONAL fan education initiative, syndicated coast-to-coast online.
Quick Points On Night School
- Weekly, 90-minute fan education seminars with expert hosts, Q&A sessions with fans and multi-media presentations include videos and free downloadable handicapping materials.
- Able to be placed on ANY webpage, allowing you to present it as “your own” to your customer base and not linked outside your website. Promote yourself free with in-house public address announcements, notes on your website, correspondence to your e-mail base, program ads, etc.
- Your outlay in time is less than five minutes to paste in the one-time IFRAME code on your webpage. You are free to build a promotional page around the Night School box at your desire.
- Night School utilizes Cover It Live “live blogging” technology also used by ESPN, The Weather Channel, Fox News and more.
- Night School hosts include Joe Kristufek, Jeremy Plonk & Caton Bredar, as well as welcomed guests throughout the industry to speak on various topics, including those from your organization.
- Night School is in session Tuesdays, 8:30-10 pm ET, from February through November (40 weeks in 2012).
Please contact Jeremy if you have any questions or need support in implementing the Night School into your website.