Presque Isle Downs Players Club
Joining the Presque Isle Downs Player’s Club is quick, easy, and rewarding!
Stop by Guest Services on your next trip with your valid state-issued photo ID to register for the Presque Isle Downs Players Club and begin taking advantage of the incredible benefits right now. Membership is free!
Once you’re a member, just insert your new card in your favorite slots, show it to the dealer at your favorite table games, or even the dealer in the Poker Room. You have countless ways to earn points. Watch your points and the rewards add up!
You can redeem your points for food & beverage at any of our restaurants, merchandise from Churchill’s Bourbon and Brew, or use on the slots for free slot play.
We are excited to offer you great benefits for being a loyal guest. With our amazing team members, our rewards set us apart from the competition. Presque Isle Downs & Casino strives to be the best gambling destination in the region and our Players Club is just one of the ways we give back to our loyal customers.
Remember, the more you play with your card, the more you earn! It’s that simple!
So register for the Players Club today and start enjoying your benefits today.
You must be 21 or older to join the Club.
Players Club Benefits
|Tier One||Tier Two||Tier Three||Tier Four|
|Points To Tier||0 - 9,999||10,000 - 74,999||75,000 - 199,999||200,000 +|
|Earn Points On Play (Slot & Table)|
|Redeem Points For Free Play (500 Points = $1)|
|Redeem Points For Food & Beverage (500 Points = $1)|
|Direct Mail Offers (Based On Play)|
|Birthday Free Play Offer (Day Before, Day Of or Day After)|
|Anniversary Free Play Offer (Day Before, Day Of or Day After)|
|Bonus Entries Into Select Drawings|
|Complimentary Beverages Per Day (via Kiosk)||1||2||3|
|Free Valet Per Day (via Kiosk)|
|Free Racing Program (via Kiosk)|
|Self Redemption at Kiosk (As Available)|
|Priority Line at Guest Services|
|Priority Line at the Backstretch Buffet|
|Quarterly LBV Comp (Up To $100) (See Host)|
Players Club FAQ’s
Is there a Customer Call Center where I can receive information about the property, my player account, dining, etc?
Does Presque Isle Downs & Casino Offer Gift Cards?
What is the age requirement to play at Presque Isle Downs & Casino?
How many games does Presque Isle Downs & Casino have?
Does Presque Isle Downs & Casino have wheel chairs available for use or rent for people that have trouble walking?
What are Presque Isle Downs & Casino operating hours?
How many restaurants are located at Presque Isle Downs & Casino?
Does Presque Isle Downs & Casino have a Player’s Club?
What is the smoking policy at Presque Isle Downs & Casino?
Players Club Rules
- Application for membership and participation in the Presque Isle Downs Players Club indicate acceptance of these Official Rules.
- Presque Isle Downs Players Club members must be 21 and not on any self-exclusion, exclusion or management-exclusion list to join the Presque Isle Downs Players Club. Membership is free.
- Applicants are required to present a valid, unexpired, state-issued photo identification, Government issued Passport, Military ID or a Government issued Green Card to sign up for a Presque Isle Downs Players Club card, requesting a PIN change, or any information regarding their accounts. Valid state-issued photo identification is also required when redeeming reward dollars or at any point of sale.
- Presque Isle Downs Players Club membership is limited to one (1) account per person. Accounts, membership cards, and program benefits are not transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Only members listed on the Presque Isle Downs Players Club account may receive account information or engage in any transaction(s) relating to the Presque Isle Downs Players Club account.
- Presque Isle Downs Players Club members will receive offers and rewards available to members only. By joining the Presque Isle Downs Players Club you give permission for Presque Isle Downs & Casino (“PID”), Churchill Downs Incorporated, its properties, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as, “CDI) to send mail, e-mail, and other solicitations to the addresses provided, as well as telephone solicitations if you have provided your telephone number. If your address or other information changes, please visit Guest Services at Presque Isle Downs & Casino to update.
- Presque Isle Downs Players Club Points are accumulated and redeemed at Presque Isle Downs & Casino Only. Points expire after six (6) months of inactivity.
- Presque Isle Downs Players Club cards are the property of PID and must be returned upon request.
- PID is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail or any other communication.
- Each Presque Isle Downs Players Club member must select a Person Identification Number (PIN) for access to the member’s account. Members are responsible for keeping their account information secure, including passwords, PIN numbers, and security responses. It is against our policy for any guest to use a card that is not theirs, or to share their card with others. Any misuse of the Presque Isle Downs Players Club to earn or redeem Points will result in forfeiture of Tier Status and Club Benefits and potential cancellation of your Presque Isle Downs Players Club account.
- All benefits are based upon member’s rated level of play. All Points are subject to review and verification by PID.
- Benefits may be awarded for all carded slot, table game, video poker, virtual roulette/blackjack and poker, where available. It is the responsibility of the member to present his/her Presque Isle Downs Players Club card for tracking before placing wagers at table games, racetrack and sports betting or other games, and to properly insert the Presque Isle Downs Players Club card into the slot reader and verify its acceptance throughout the duration of play. PID is not responsible for lost ratings, points, or comps due to an improperly read Presque Isle Downs Players Club card.
- Presque Isle Downs Players Club Tier evaluations are done on January 1st for play July 1 – December 31; and July 1st for play January 1 – June 30, and statuses are valid for the following 6 months. Tier upgrades will occur once the next tier is achieved within any 6-month window, and be valid until the end of the following evaluation period.
- Presque Isle Downs Players Club Tiers:
Tier 4 (200,000+ Points)
Tier 3 (75,000 – 199,999 Points)
Tier 2 (10,000 – 74,999 Points)
Tier 1 (0 – 9,999 Points)
- Points can by used for Free Play, Food & Beverage or other outlets.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to error, malfunction or misuse of a Presque Isle Downs Players Club card.
- Points have no cash value.
- Points are non-transferable, including death or divorce.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, Program Benefits, Program Regulations, Eligibility, Point accumulation, and all other matters regarding the Presque Isle Downs Players Club program are the exclusion discretion of PID and CDI, whose decisions are final.
- PID reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel the Presque Isle Downs Players Club program and benefits at any time without prior written notice. The continued availability of Points and other Presque Isle Downs Players Club benefits are not guaranteed.
- PID reserves the right to deny or revoke any Presque Isle Downs Players Club membership if it is determined that the member has not complied with the program in the manner intended or it is in the best interest of the guest or PID as determined in the sole discretion of PID.
- PID reserves the right to refuse Points and coupon redemption if the true cardholder is not present or if coupons or Points have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Any team member of PID is not permitted to participate in this program.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the Official Rules will be resolved by PID, whose decision shall be final.
- Presque Isle Downs Players Club use and associated benefits are subject to various state governmental rules, regulations, and policies which may vary by jurisdiction and which may affect requirements for card use and benefits granted or redeemed. In any case where there is a conflict between these Official Rules and an individual State requirement, the State requirement will apply.
- Any and all taxes related to Presque Isle Downs Players Club member’s receiving any type of award is the sole responsibility of the guest.
- If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER.